perfect money

perfect money
perfect money perfect for business

adsense

SCANDAL-18 Year Old Naija Girl Sends Nude Pictures To A Fraudster

 Make una see wetin Blackberry go cause for Naija ooooooo!!!Do y'all know Badoo Social Network?hehehehehehehe...that is where you will find all the perverts in Nigeria...both men and women,married and single sef....looool....but am saying the truth ooooooo...
Back to the matter now...Badooo has now become a site where most Nigerian girls ply their "trade"...some even drop their bb pin or number on their profiles and tell you outrightly its cash they are after....hmmmm.
Well,one of such girls fell "maga"(deceived) to a very crafty Naija boy.He added her pin on the network and told her to send her nude pictures so that he can "evaluate" what he is going to pay for.My people,if you see the pictures this girl sent ehnnnnnnn...infact you guys need to see for yourselves.I have posted one of the pics and I am now asking you all,should I censor the rest of the pics and post here or I should ask you to drop your emails so I can send to you uncensored...the choice is yours...vote!!!!Read more to see one of the pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment