perfect money

perfect money
perfect money perfect for business

adsense

Ms Kemi Olunloyo “Financially” Broke and needs your $1 Support?

Here’s what she posted on her Facebook page,
“We are running out of food in Nigeria. The northerners are killing us as we arrive to buy foodstufs. Pls support my rally in Ibadan. I need donations from everyone especially those Nigerians abroad. Pls send ANYTHING even one dollar to Keminications on PayPal. $1 is N150 here and that buys 5 Mr noodles, indomein,oodles of noodles. Help me start my foodbank in Ibadan. 10 of our merchants were shot one by one last week. We have no beans, beef, soy and many things because they grow these in the north. I am literarily eating out of a vegetable garden and thousands of naira in Shoprite.
Help me help Nigerians.
Facebook.com/hiphossipmusicfoundation
Go to paypal now
Acct is Keminications”
We at Nigeriana are very sure Nigerians are not running out of FOOD, if they are one would expect ms Kemi to go through the right means and NOT beg for funds via her Facebook profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment