perfect money

perfect money
perfect money perfect for business

adsense

I Almost Stopped Acting Out of Frustration – Nollywood actress, Grace Amah

  • Grace
    The Nollywood actress is amongst the select few who have managed to live a scandal free life amongst other peers who often have one issue or the other to deal with. For some time now, she has been in oblivion with her beautiful face not adoring the movie jackets like she did for many years and many wondered why she became a scarce commodity in their silver screens.
    While some speculated that Amah might have gone underground because of her child, others believed her marital error shouldn’t have caused her absence in films.
    Having been mute on the that issue for long, Grace decided to open up on what the circumstances surrounding the prolonged absence entailed;
    “The latest about me is that I am back in the (movie) industry. Motherhood kept me away from acting.”
    She however noted other extraneous factors that kept her off the screen as well;
    “There were times things didn’t really flow well with me in the industry, roles were not coming in as I expected. I felt a bit down about it, so I had to leave.”
    Most actors and actresses have taken the mantel of producing movies on their own in order to have a trade going and get a living even in times when roles from producers wasn’t forthcoming. So maybe it will be worthwhile if Grace considers that option as well.Grace 1

No comments:

Post a Comment